Recording on an African FarmIf you are an international artist (meaning not from the African continent) you must have the life changing experience to record in Africa.
With a reputation of being one of the leading global music production houses, we offer a true African-experience while recording at Traxtudio Boland.
Traxtudio Boland is located on an African olive-farm just over an hour’s drive from Cape Town.
Nestled at the base of the Langeberg Mountains between Worcester and Robertson in the middle of the Cape Winelands, this Victorian Farm House offers a tranquil retreat in the natural beauty of the Nuy Valley.
We offer 2 bedrooms with en-suite as well as breakfast and a light lunch. Evening meals can also be provided at an additional charge.
Relax by the pool, laze over breakfast in the peaceful gardens, then explore and sample the olive and wine gems in this area. For peace, serenity and an opportunity to recharge your batteries, while recording in our uniquely based studio, there is no place like it. It’s a home where you can escape from the every day and be yourself. Where you can relax and find the beauty of friendship in the sun and enjoy peace and find silence.
Complete this contact form to book your recording:
Please see the following information:1. Breakfast Selection – includes coffee, tea or juice
a. Farm Breakfast including: Bacon, sausage, egg (scrambled, fried, poached or even boiled!), tomato & flapjacks (also known as pancakes in Europe) or toast!
b. Lighter farm breakfast including: Bacon, egg (scrambled, fried, poached or even boiled!) & tomato.
c. 2 egg Omelette with a range of fillings to choose from (3 fillings max): Cheese, tomato, bacon, baby spinach, mushroom or onion!
d. Scrambled egg on toast with bacon
e. Fleury Manor Eggs Benedict
2. Lunch Option – includes coffee, tea or cold drink
a. Summer Salad
b. Spinach & Feta Quiche
c. Chicken Quiche
d. Homemade Pie
e. Cheese Platter with farm bread
3. Dinner Option at additional cost of R150 per person per meal at Fleury Manor or Limited Take Away options, Fish, Indian, Chinese/Sushi (Restaurants are available in both local towns that are 13km or 30km away for those with own transport)
a. Braai under Lapa next to swimming pool with mountain view
c. Various pasta dishes
e. Grilled Chicken with Veg
4. R750 single, R1500 double with a twin bedroom upstairs that can sleep an additional 2 people (Fleury Manor can only sleep max 4) including breakfast & light lunch.
5. Transport: Price is R500 per single trip from Airport to us.
6. Activities: Many varied options for wine tasting that can include Art Gallery Visit, Olive tasting, Local Cinema & Mall.